2013년 6월 14일 금요일

Missing my family_ a lot:(



   Feels like I have become a perfect KMLA member now. (Not in the sense of a 'perfect member', but just meaning I feel to be old right now) It's june already, and the summer vacation is coming _ together with the final exam:(:(
  It has been quite long to be with my family. I sometimes wonder if they, who are in Busan,
are having a good time. And I hope so. Nowadays, I find myself thinking of them so much. Realizing that I'm missing them a lot, I also recalled the memory of last winter.

  In December, in the meeting between the 17th wavers and 18th wavers in Busan, seniors had told me you won't miss your family that much after entering here. I worried a little bit, but was just delighted to enter the school. Then I entered the school.
  I had a lot of fun. It was actually fun through the winter courses, which SHOULD HAD BEEN( as those seniors said ). I liked my friends, (especially liked the process of making new friends),  teachers were very nice, and I was just amazed that I am learning in this school since it was my dream only an year ago.

  However, I feel myself being weaker mentally right now. (I mean_ psychologically?) And I've figured it out that's because I miss my family so bad. Same as others, I also had some stressful time here. There were plenty of things that I could get stress. And actually I did get stress for some of those. All I needed was to be cheered every time whenever I got depressed. However, I couldn't be because I hid all my stressful feelings to them, not to make them worry. I now wonder if I were foolish to make those decisions or if I did a good job, because instead of making them worry, I got all my stress hidden inside myself. I think this is giving me such a big impact. I feel so terrible when I face with some difficulties. I think those, which I am getting stressed of, would be one of those I could easily stand when I entered here at first.

  Feel complicated. To rush to the point, I can just conclude that I need my family so much right now. Fortunately, all my family comes to see me this weekend, and I can't wait to give big hugs to them! I tried to write a journal or something today but I think I've ruined this one - even this one doesn't look like a journal but just a lot of status put together which should be on facebook - expecting a good essay next one lol
















댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기